BORROW GIANT CORNHOLE
Giant Cornhole loves to make new friends!
October 1st, 2019 - “Giant Cornhole To Be Played With In Austin”
SOME THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BORROWING GIANT CORNHOLE
1) Giant Cornhole has many people who want to play with it. The more people you can help play with Giant Cornhole, the better your chances of borrowing Giant Cornhole.
2) Giant Cornhole attracts many people and you can expect extra attention to your business if you have Giant Cornhole.
3) Giant Cornhole can be borrowed for the day, the weekend, maybe a week and possibly longer.
4) Giant Cornhole takes some work. Giant Cornhole requires a truck and/or trailer and at least two people to transport and setup/breakdown. If you have those things, you have a better chance of borrowing Giant Cornhole. If you don’t, maybe we can figure something out.
5) Giant Cornhole is very sturdy but it absolutely should not be stepped on, sat on or layed on.
6) Giant Cornhole needs someone keeping it safe at all times so that no one steps, sits or lays on Giant Cornhole.
7) Giant Cornhole believes if it is damaged while in your possession, then you should pay to fix Giant Cornhole.
8) Giant Cornhole has a tarp it needs to wear when it rains.
9) Giant Cornhole breaks down into 9 4x8 pieces, 6 sawhorses, 8 various sized bags and miscellaneous parts.